- Washington Supreme Court Rules Business That Refused to Provide Flowers for Same-Sex Wedding Broke Washington Anti-Discrimination and Consumer Protection Laws
- Class Action Challenges King County’s Failure to Pay JurorsAlleges County’s jury system unlawfully excludes low income people and people of color
- Private Debt Collector’s Bid to Force Arbitration DeniedConsumers who received threatening letters will get their day in court
- Lawsuit seeks immediate action at Hanford siteJudge asked to protect workers from chemical vapors
- TMLG Legal Team Receives 2016 Change Maker AwardProtecting Local Groundwater in Yakima Valley
- TMLG Wins Approval of Settlement in Construction Worker Class Action
- WA Supreme Court Rules on Lender LockoutsLocking homeowners out before foreclosure violates state law
- Settlement Reached in “Debtors’ Prison” LawsuitBenton County no longer criminalizing poverty
- Avvo Wage and Hour LawsuitAccount Executives Misclassified as Exempt
- Knight Transportation Class ActionAlleged Violations of Washington State Wage and Hour Laws
- T-Mobile Wage and Hour Class ActionRecovering Unpaid Commission for Sales Employees
- Probate and Trust LitigationWe can help you resolve disputes about Wills, Trusts, and Financial Elder Abuse
- Anthem Denies Coverage for Autism TreatmentClass Action Filed in Indiana on behalf of Children with Autism
- TMLG Negotiates Restaurant Worker SettlementUnder Washington’s Automatic Service Charge Statute
- The Telephone Consumer Protection ActPutting a Stop to Robocalls, Spam Texts and Junk Faxes
- Protecting the Constitutional Right to Counsel
Meet the Team
Class Action Updates
Media / Press
Jennifer Murray is a founding member of TMLG and helps lead the firm’s class action practice. Ms. Murray recently settled a class action lawsuit recovering wages on behalf of more than 2,500 hourly homecare workers. The settlement in Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc. provided compensation to employees who were not paid for all of the time they spent working and to employees who were not paid overtime rates when they exceeded 40 hours in a single work week.
Read More about Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc.
Attorneys Beth Terrell, Toby Marshall, and Jennifer Murray founded Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC in May 2008. Since then TMLG’s attorneys and staff have worked to protect the rights of vulnerable populations by prosecuting class actions on behalf of employees, consumers, and other groups.
TMLG has earned a reputation for national excellence, and our attorneys are routinely recognized for their outstanding work. As a team, we have successfully litigated significant civil cases in Washington and throughout the country.
Over the years, TMLG has grown into a dynamic and bustling office with twelve attorneys and twelve full-time staff members. Our mission, however, remains the same: to use litigation as a tool for social good.
In a unanimous decision, the Washington State Supreme Court ruled that Arlene’s Flowers and its owner Barronelle Stutzman broke Washington law by refusing to make custom arrangements for a …
TMLG attorney Beth Terrell will be speaking at the Northwest Consumer Law Center’s Second Annual Consumer Law Intensive on Friday, March 7th in Seattle. Beth and Paul Arons will …