- TMLG is Working to Improve the Jury System
- The Telephone Consumer Protection ActPutting a Stop to Robocalls, Spam Texts and Junk Faxes
- Probate and Trust LitigationWe can help you resolve disputes about Wills, Trusts, and Financial Elder Abuse
- T-Mobile Loses Bid to Dismiss Case Accusing it of Failing to Pay Commissions
- Ford Faces Lawsuit for Exploding Sunroofs
- Lawsuit Against CTI Biopharma Corp. Settles for $20 Million
- Centene Corporation Sued for Violating the Affordable Care Act
- TMLG Sues Weyerhaeuser to Protect Workers From Exposure to Formaldehyde
- Court Grants Final Approval of Settlement with Nationstar Mortgage
- Ninth Circuit Rules for California Plaintiffs in Case Against Company Using District Attorney’s Name for Debt Collection
- Homeowners Win Class Certification in Case Against Lumber Liquidators
- Class Action Challenges Lexington County Debtors’ Prison
Can We Help?
Meet the Team
Class Action Updates
Media / Press
Jennifer Murray is a founding member of TMLG and helps lead the firm’s class action practice. Ms. Murray recently settled a class action lawsuit recovering wages on behalf of more than 2,500 hourly homecare workers. The settlement in Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc. provided compensation to employees who were not paid for all of the time they spent working and to employees who were not paid overtime rates when they exceeded 40 hours in a single work week.
Read More about Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc.
Attorneys Beth Terrell, Toby Marshall, and Jennifer Murray founded Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC in May 2008. Since then TMLG’s attorneys and staff have worked to protect the rights of vulnerable populations by prosecuting class actions on behalf of employees, consumers, and other groups.
TMLG has earned a reputation for national excellence, and our attorneys are routinely recognized for their outstanding work. As a team, we have successfully litigated significant civil cases in Washington and throughout the country.
Over the years, TMLG has grown into a dynamic and bustling office with twelve attorneys and twelve full-time staff members. Our mission, however, remains the same: to use litigation as a tool for social good.
Employers in America are increasingly inserting forced arbitration clauses in their contracts with employees as a way to inoculate themselves against lawsuits. These clauses usually end in arbitration proceedings …
On April 17, 2019, the American Civil Liberties Union, ACLU of Montana, and Terrell Marshall Law Group filed a lawsuit against private entities — bail bondsmen, bounty hunters, and …