- Knight Transportation Class ActionAlleged Violations of Washington State Wage and Hour Laws
- Class Action Filed Against PACERJudiciary Accused of Overcharging for Court Records
- Unanimous WA Supreme Court DecisionAffirms Expansive Scope of Washington Consumer Protection Act
- Criminalization of Poverty in Benton County, WATMLG Files Suit Challenging the Debtor’s Prison System
- T-Mobile Wage and Hour Class ActionRecovering Unpaid Commission for Sales Employees
- Groundbreaking Dairy Farm SettlementProtecting Yakima Valley Groundwater
- Probate and Trust LitigationWe can help you resolve disputes about Wills, Trusts, and Financial Elder Abuse
- Anthem Denies Coverage for Autism TreatmentClass Action Filed in Indiana on behalf of Children with Autism
- Premera Blue Cross Data Breach Exposes Millions of Medical RecordsOngoing Investigation
- TMLG Negotiates Restaurant Worker SettlementUnder Washington’s Automatic Service Charge Statute
- The Telephone Consumer Protection ActPutting a Stop to Robocalls, Spam Texts and Junk Faxes
- Protecting the Constitutional Right to Counsel
Meet the Team
Class Action Updates
Media / Press
Jennifer Murray is a founding member of TMLG and helps lead the firm’s class action practice. Ms. Murray recently settled a class action lawsuit recovering wages on behalf of more than 2,500 hourly homecare workers. The settlement in Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc. provided compensation to employees who were not paid for all of the time they spent working and to employees who were not paid overtime rates when they exceeded 40 hours in a single work week.
Read More about Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc.
Attorneys Beth Terrell, Toby Marshall, and Jennifer Murray founded Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC in May 2008. Since then TMLG’s attorneys and staff have worked to protect the rights of vulnerable populations by prosecuting class actions on behalf of employees, consumers, and other groups.
TMLG has earned a reputation for national excellence, and our attorneys are routinely recognized for their outstanding work. As a team, we have successfully litigated significant civil cases in Washington and throughout the country.
Over the years, TMLG has grown into a dynamic and bustling office with twelve attorneys and twelve full-time staff members. Our mission, however, remains the same: to use litigation as a tool for social good.
TMLG attorney Marc Cote will be speaking at the University of Washington School of Law ‘Wage Theft: Now and Looking Forward’ CLE on Friday, February 12th in Seattle. Marc …
On February 3, 2015, the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington granted final approval to a class action settlement reached in Taylor v. Universal Auto Group …
In the News 1/11/16: Law.com 1/8/16: TechDirt 12/31/15: Courthouse News Service Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC and Schubert Jonckheer & Kolbe LLP represent Plaintiff Bryndon Fisher and a proposed …