- T-Mobile Loses Bid to Dismiss Case Accusing it of Failing to Pay Commissions
- Ford Faces Lawsuit for Exploding Sunroofs
- Lawsuit Against CTI Biopharma Corp. Settles for $20 Million
- Centene Corporation Sued for Violating the Affordable Care Act
- TMLG Sues Weyerhaeuser to Protect Workers From Exposure to Formaldehyde
- Court Rules Nationstar Mortgage is Liable for Pre-Foreclosure Lock Outs
- Ninth Circuit Rules for California Plaintiffs in Case Against Company Using District Attorney’s Name for Debt Collection
- Homeowners Win Class Certification in Case Against Lumber Liquidators
- Class Action Challenges Lexington County Debtors’ Prison
- TMLG Wins Approval of Settlement in Construction Worker Class Action
- Avvo Wage and Hour LawsuitAccount Executives Misclassified as Exempt
- Knight Transportation Class ActionAlleged Violations of Washington State Wage and Hour Laws
- Probate and Trust LitigationWe can help you resolve disputes about Wills, Trusts, and Financial Elder Abuse
- Anthem Denies Coverage for Autism TreatmentClass Action Filed in Indiana on behalf of Children with Autism
- The Telephone Consumer Protection ActPutting a Stop to Robocalls, Spam Texts and Junk Faxes
Can We Help?
Meet the Team
Class Action Updates
Media / Press
Jennifer Murray is a founding member of TMLG and helps lead the firm’s class action practice. Ms. Murray recently settled a class action lawsuit recovering wages on behalf of more than 2,500 hourly homecare workers. The settlement in Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc. provided compensation to employees who were not paid for all of the time they spent working and to employees who were not paid overtime rates when they exceeded 40 hours in a single work week.
Read More about Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc.
Attorneys Beth Terrell, Toby Marshall, and Jennifer Murray founded Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC in May 2008. Since then TMLG’s attorneys and staff have worked to protect the rights of vulnerable populations by prosecuting class actions on behalf of employees, consumers, and other groups.
TMLG has earned a reputation for national excellence, and our attorneys are routinely recognized for their outstanding work. As a team, we have successfully litigated significant civil cases in Washington and throughout the country.
Over the years, TMLG has grown into a dynamic and bustling office with twelve attorneys and twelve full-time staff members. Our mission, however, remains the same: to use litigation as a tool for social good.
Plaintiffs Dana Rohde and Michael Wilson sued T-Mobile on behalf of current and former Washington employees because T-Mobile failed to pay sales commissions, some of which have been owing …
A judge ruled this month that Ford cannot escape a lawsuit seeking to hold it responsible for manufacturing vehicles with defective sunroofs that spontaneously shatter. The Plaintiffs claim that …
In 2016, CTI Biopharma Corp.’s stock dropped sharply on news that the testing of its lead drug, pacritinib, had been stopped by the FDA. Pacritinib was a drug designed …