- Class Action Challenges King County’s Failure to Pay JurorsAlleges County’s jury system unlawfully excludes low income people and people of color
- Private Debt Collector’s Bid to Force Arbitration DeniedConsumers who received threatening letters will get their day in court
- Lawsuit seeks immediate action at Hanford siteJudge asked to protect workers from chemical vapors
- TMLG Legal Team Receives 2016 Change Maker AwardProtecting Local Groundwater in Yakima Valley
- TMLG Wins Approval of Settlement in Construction Worker Class Action
- WA Supreme Court Rules on Lender LockoutsLocking homeowners out before foreclosure violates state law
- Settlement Reached in “Debtors’ Prison” LawsuitBenton County no longer criminalizing poverty
- Avvo Wage and Hour LawsuitAccount Executives Misclassified as Exempt
- Knight Transportation Class ActionAlleged Violations of Washington State Wage and Hour Laws
- T-Mobile Wage and Hour Class ActionRecovering Unpaid Commission for Sales Employees
- Probate and Trust LitigationWe can help you resolve disputes about Wills, Trusts, and Financial Elder Abuse
- Anthem Denies Coverage for Autism TreatmentClass Action Filed in Indiana on behalf of Children with Autism
- TMLG Negotiates Restaurant Worker SettlementUnder Washington’s Automatic Service Charge Statute
- The Telephone Consumer Protection ActPutting a Stop to Robocalls, Spam Texts and Junk Faxes
- Protecting the Constitutional Right to Counsel
Meet the Team
Class Action Updates
Media / Press
Jennifer Murray is a founding member of TMLG and helps lead the firm’s class action practice. Ms. Murray recently settled a class action lawsuit recovering wages on behalf of more than 2,500 hourly homecare workers. The settlement in Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc. provided compensation to employees who were not paid for all of the time they spent working and to employees who were not paid overtime rates when they exceeded 40 hours in a single work week.
Read More about Newell v. Home Care of Washington, Inc.
Attorneys Beth Terrell, Toby Marshall, and Jennifer Murray founded Terrell Marshall Law Group PLLC in May 2008. Since then TMLG’s attorneys and staff have worked to protect the rights of vulnerable populations by prosecuting class actions on behalf of employees, consumers, and other groups.
TMLG has earned a reputation for national excellence, and our attorneys are routinely recognized for their outstanding work. As a team, we have successfully litigated significant civil cases in Washington and throughout the country.
Over the years, TMLG has grown into a dynamic and bustling office with twelve attorneys and twelve full-time staff members. Our mission, however, remains the same: to use litigation as a tool for social good.
Video from CNBC’s Investigative Report on Remington’s Trigger Problem & Previously Sealed Documents Showing What the Company Really Knew. Today, Public Justice made over 133,000 previously-sealed documents on the Remington …
On November 4, 2016, the Yakima County Superior Court granted final approval to a class action settlement reached in Fuentes v. Benton County, a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the …
Following a two and a half hour hearing on Wednesday, federal Judge Thomas Rice said he will issue a detailed ruling “as promptly as possible” on whether to order …