About this Case
TMLG filed two lawsuits against ABM Industries, Inc., Khadera v. ABM Industries, Inc. (“Khadera Matter”) and Simpson v. ABM Industries, Inc. (“Simpson Matter”). In both cases plaintiffs pursued claims on behalf of current and former ABM janitorial employees for unpaid straight time, overtime, and inadequate rest and meal periods.
Both the Khadera and Simpson matters settled and received final settlement approval in 2012. All valid class member claims have been paid.
- August 20, 2012: (Simpson Matter only) Deadline to opt out of class
- September 6, 2012: (Simpson Matter only) Deadline to submit a claim
Case Contact Information
- Phone: (Khadera Matter) 206.518.6228 or (Simpson Matter) 877.735.7729
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: (For Simpson Class Members Only) ABM Janitorial Claims Administrator c/o GCG P.O. Box 35010 Seattle, WA 98124-1010